Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cardz TV Mother's Day Challenge Entry

I decided to make this card (alot like the previous one on my blog) for my mother-in-law.  I made it to correspond with the colors that Mary announced on the Mother's Day challenge for Cardz TV to try to win the Cricut Lite Bloom cartridge.  The flower is cut from the Freshly Picked cartridge at 3".  I wrapped the twine/yarn around the bottom of the pot and threaded it through a button and tied a bow.  The stamp is from the My Creative Time set "Mom You Rock" and the ribbon is from Papertrey Ink.  The challenge was to use blue, purple, green and white.  Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I checked out the other one you made and I have to tell you that I am envious of your bow-tieing abilities! :) New follower too.

    niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soo cute!!! Wow, I need to get to my craftroom now and make a mother's day card too! I am following your blog, great job!
    Kasie from http://bookooblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete