Thursday, July 7, 2011

Get Well Card/Entry for MCT Throwback Thursday

I made this card to enter it into the My Creative Time "Throwback Thursday" challenge. the challenge was to use the "Wild Card" or "Just Because" cartridge, and add some kind of embossing to it. I decided to use the bandaid from the Wild Card cartridge.  I used my Imagine to print and cut the image which was cut at 7".  It made for a long card, but still cute.

I used the new "Curly Label" die from My Creative Time, stamped the label from the "Inspiring Words Accents" and used the phrase from her "Pain, Pain, Go Away" stamp set.  I heat embossed the label (which may not show up good because I used a pearly white) and used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to do the two ends of the bandaid.  I decided to add some ribbon, because it looked like the left side of the card was missing something.

5 comments:

  1. Love Love Love it! Thanks so much for sharing this week at Craft Junkie Too. :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute. Thank you for joining us at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out really cute!!! Very creative. :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete