Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scrappin' Chics Guest Designer-Second Post

Welcome to the second post as one of this month's Guest Designers over at the Scrappin' Chics Challenge Blog.  After you've had a look at my entry, hop on over to the blog and give the rest of the designers some love.  For the link, look to the right of this post for the blog button.
Here is my entry:

My card for this entry was inspired by one of the background papers from the Imagine Cartridge "Hopscotch".  At the time I didn't have the Imagine or the cartridge, so I decided to make my own from cloud images temporarily adhered to the paper, some Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) and the blending tool.  I used a scrap for the green grass and the cat, flower and butterfly were cut at 2.5"  from the "Kate's ABCs" and the sun was cut at 1.5" from "Simply Charmed".  The sentiment was from the "Designer's Choice" stamp set from Scrappy Mom's stamps.



I hope you enjoyed this week's entry and stay tuned for more!.  Don't forget to go to the Challenge Blog and look at everyone else's entry, and try it for yourself.  Who knows, you might win...

1 comment: