Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduation Cards

I know it's been awhile since I posted any new projects. I've done a few but will post one as a Guest Designer on Wednesday. Be sure to check back then for that one.  On to this one...

I made a few graduation cards for the open houses that I have been invited to. It seems 3 of the girls I work with have a kid graduating this year, and the cadet teacher for my daughter's kindergarten class is also graduating.  I used the Everyday Paper Dolls on these cards, and the two cards that are "Americana" looking, I used the K & Co stack (not sure of the name at the moment) that has the stars and stripes on the front.  That particular high school's nickname is the "Stars" and their colors are... you guessed it, red, and blue.  The stamps were from Emma over at My Creative Time. The set is called "Follow Your Dreams". If you haven't checked her out before, she has some very awesome stamps. You can find her at www.creativetimeforme.com





1 comment:

  1. Love your graduation cards.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete